The technology-packed core and strong solid cover produce a motion that is extremely useful and unique. Bowlers looking for a big symmetric ball shape will have to have this in their bag.
The Infamous core is a new design, and while it’s symmetric, it is packed with technology. Hammer is back to using multi-densities within the core to create new ball motions. The Infamous core has a large extra-dense flip block that sits on the top of the core body, and it features a radial disc on the bottom of the ball that helped give the original Obsession extra motion on the backend. There are four densities on the inside of the Infamous, including the famous Carbon Fiber outer core. Featuring DOT technology, which allows you to drill anywhere which makes this ball even tougher.
Hammer recommends Tough Scrub to keep your ball performing to its best!
- PERFORMANCE Upper Mid
- PART NUMBER 60-106610-93X
- COLOR Grey / Royal / Coral
- CORE Infamous
- CORE TYPE Symmetric
- COVERSTOCK Envy Solid
- COVER TYPE Solid Reactive
- FINISH 500, 1000, 2000 Siaair Micro Pad
- WEIGHTS 16-12 Pounds
- LANE CONDITION Medium to heavy oil
- REACTION Aggressive midlane and backend
RG / DIFF
- 16 lb – RG (2.565) DIFF (0.043)
- 15 lb – RG (2.559) DIFF (0.052)
- 14 lb – RG (2.594) DIFF (0.052)
- 13 lb – RG (2.585) DIFF (0.040)
- 12 lb – RG (2.608) DIFF (0.040)